Compact and Stylish Tourniquet Tripod: Model DS111
- Tripod turnstile DS111 is compact and elegant access control solutions with throughout rate of 35-40 persons/min.
- The model is made of brushed stainless steel and also with black titanium material on front side.
- The system is more unique and artistic than other model. As the nice appearance and durable quality, it is warmly welcomed and be the best-selling one in Daosafe.
- The side plate design also makes it strong and steadiness.
- It is with visual LED indication on top cover to show access granted or denied, and one on front to show the passage is working or not.
- It’s the particular design in market.
- Single direction and bi-directional can be adjusted.
- With all-weather and environment capability, it can be applied both indoor and outdoor.
Main Features of Daosafe Tripod Turnstile
- Long-life performance, high operation dependability and fast response
- The whole system runs smoothly, low noise, no mechanical impact
- Single directional or Bi-directional is selectable
- Automatic reset function: turnstile arm will lock automatically within 5s (can be setting) if passenger delay to entry
- Anti-tailing function: only one person passes at one time
- When power is off, arms will open automatically, which is complying with fire safety requirements
- LED indicator (red × means no entry; green → means entry)
- Easy to install and maintain
- 3-year warranty support
|Framework Material||304 Full Stainless Steel|
|Arm||Stainless Steel ( red color rubber padding for optional)|
|Dimension||1200 * 280 * 1000mm|
|Passage Width||550mm (Arm length: 500mm)|
|Passing Direction||Single directional / Bi-directional|
|Power Supply||AC220V/110V, 50/60Hz|
|Operation Voltage||24V DC|
|Operation Temperature||-15 °C - 60 °C|
|Operation Humidity||0 ~ 95% (No freeze)|
|Working Environment||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flow Rate||35-40 people per minute|
|Emergency||Automatic arm drop when power off|
|Communication||Dry contact, Relay signal, RS485|
Easy installing, NO need any professional electrician skills
Fix on ground, connect to power supply will work
Click on images to enlarge