How Can We Help You?
- What is DaoSafe?
DaoSafe is one of the top three turnstile manufacturers in China, with over 15 years of experience in the field. All of our products are made in a giant factory that’s over 15,000 square meters in size.
- Does DaoSafe have any certificates?
Yes! DaoSafe owns multiple certificates, including ISO9001, CE, SASO, CO, CCVO, SONCAP, FTA certificates. Moreover, we test the quality and durability of all our products for 24 hours before we send them out.
- How long is the warranty period?
The warranty period lasts three years from the date of delivery, and it covers all products purchased from DaoSafe. Once the warranty expires, you’ll have lifetime maintenance, courtesy of DaoSafe.
- How do you provide support all the way from China?
In case you have an issue with any of our products, feel free to send us an email with a detailed description of the issue, along with pictures and videos. We also provide support via WhatsApp and video chat.Our experienced technical team will respond in the shortest amount of time possible and try their hardest to resolve your issue. We’ve been using this system for 15 years, and we haven’t had any complaints so far.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept bank transfers (T/T), as well as PayPal, MoneyGram, and Western Union payments.
- How much time does production take?
It takes around three business days to complete a sample order, and around 7–10 days for a bulk order. However, you’ll also need to wait for it to arrive from China.
- I placed my order — when can I expect it?
Sea shipments take about 20 to 30 days to arrive at your nearest port, whereas air transport takes only about 2–5 days. ’Express’ shipping will take only about 3–5 days, and the shipment will be delivered to whatever address you provide. Additionally, you can opt for DDP sea shipping. It takes only about 10 to 15 days, and you’ll have the package delivered right to your address. Tax and customs clearance is included in the price.
- What kinds of turnstile solutions do you offer?
Our turnstiles work for both entrances and exits, and they can utilize any type of ’reading’ technology you’d like, from fingerprint and barcode/QR code scanning to face recognition, RFID cards, coin collection, etc.
- Are your products customizable?
Of course! Contact our support and tell us exactly what you’re looking for, both technology and appearance-wise.
- Can I integrate your turnstile with the access control system I already have?
Yes. Our turnstiles use the standard electrical interface input, so you can connect them to any third party control system you might have.
- What material are your turnstiles made of?
We use 1.5 mm thick 304 and 316-grade stainless steel.
- What are the MCBF and life expectancy of your products?
The MCBF (mean cycles before failure) for all of our products is around five million. When it comes to life expectancy, our products typically last up to 15 years.
- Does the gate on the swing turnstile close automatically when someone passes through?
Yes, our swing turnstiles come with infrared sensors. With 1200 mm turnstiles, you’ll get three sensors; with 1600 mm turnstiles, you’ll get five. In case you require more than that, contact us, and we’ll work something out.
- Can your turnstiles work in both passing directions?
Yes. We make bi-directional turnstiles, as well as one-way passage turnstiles.
- Can I place the turnstiles outside? Would I need to cover them?
Tripod, full-height, and optical swing gates can be placed outside with no roofing. On the other hand, optical flap turnstiles need to be covered, as they can malfunction if they come in contact with water.
- Will your turnstiles work in extreme temperatures?
Yes, DaoSafe turnstiles can withstand temperatures from -40 to +60°C.
- Do you offer installation services?
No. However, the installation process is quite easy. Since we pre-install our turnstiles before shipping, the only thing you need to do is assemble them, fix them to the ground, and connect them to the power supply. We’re here to help if you get stuck.
- How do I determine the number of turnstiles I need?
For a single lane, you’ll need two single-core turnstiles. For two lanes, you’ll need two single-core turnstiles and one double-core turnstile. And for three lanes, you’ll need two single-core and two double-core turnstiles.
- What is the passage width?
The standard passage width is 550–600 mm. When it comes to wheelchair-accessible passages, the width is 900–1200 mm.
- What happens to the turnstiles in case of a power outage?
By default, the gates will automatically open if the power goes out. However, you can disable this function if you prefer it that way.
- How much power does a single turnstile use?
A single tripod turnstile uses around 20W/24V, whereas other turnstiles use 40W/24V.