DS205 Swing Turnstile
- Swing turnstile DS205 is designed to control entering or exiting in indoor and outdoor restricted areas.
- It’s be-directional setting.
- The whole body is made from brushed stainless steel; Arm material is plexiglas or stainless steel (based on customer’s order)
- The body is very slim and compact, so it’s not easy to install external device, like biometric device, card collector, coin insert ect., usually a manual type.
- The passage width can make to 1200mm, which supports wheelchair, pedestrian with large luggage, bicycle and pram.
- This model is very common to be used in supermarkets and shops.
Features of Daosafe Optical Swing Turnstile
- The whole system runs smoothly, long-life performance, high operation dependability and fast response
- Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion (optional)
- Infrared sensor to prevent pinch pedestrians (optional)
- Anti-breakthrough function. The gate is locked automatically until opening signal received
- Anti-trailing function, the turnstile will lock if someone wants to burst in without swiping the RFID card (optional)
- Automatic reset function. If the user fail to pass within the prescribed time (default time is 5 seconds), the system will cancel the authority of the current user automatically
- When power is off, optical turnstile will open automatically, which is complying with fire safety requirements
- Easy to install and maintain
- 3-year warranty support
|Framework Material||304 Full Stainless Steel|
|Arm material||Plexiglass/Stainless Steel|
|Dimension||168 * 1050mm|
|Passage Width||600-1200mm (One passage)|
|Passing Direction||Single directional / Bi-directional|
|Power Supply||AC220V/110V, 50/60Hz|
|Operation Voltage||24V DC|
|Operation Temperature||-15 °C - 60 °C|
|Operation Humidity||0 ~ 95% (No freeze)|
|Working Environment||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flow Rate||30 people per minute|
|Emergency||Automatic arm open when power off|
|Communication||Dry contact, Relay signal, RS485|
Easy installing, NO need any professional electrician skills
Fix on ground, connect to power supply will work
Click on images to enlarge