Biometric Turnstile: Model DS103
- Daosafe tripod turnstile DS103 is compact and cost-effective entrance/exit security solutions with throughout rate of 35-40 persons/minute.
- The model is very easy to cut space to integrate with any kind of third-party access control system (eg.:RFID card, fingerprint device) and any type of external device (eg.,Barcode, Counter, Display, coin insert)
- The system is single or bi direction for optional.
- Beside top cover LED indicator to show entry or no entry, it also has the LED light at front to show the system is working or not.
- The body is made of brushed and finished full stainless steel which is robust, rigid, anti-rust, waterproof and durable.
- It ‘s with all-weather capability, so can be used both indoor and outdoor.
Main Features of Daosafe Tripod Turnstile
- Long-life performance, high operation dependability and fast response
- The whole system runs smoothly, low noise, no mechanical impact
- Single directional or Bi-directional is selectable
- Automatic reset function: turnstile arm will lock automatically within 5s (can be setting) if passenger delay to entry
- Anti-tailing function: only one person passes at one time
- When power is off, arms will open automatically, which is complying with fire safety requirements
- LED indicator (red × means no entry; green → means entry)
- Easy to install and maintain
- 3-year warranty support
|Framework Material||304 Full Stainless Steel|
|Arm||Stainless Steel ( red color rubber padding for optional)|
|Dimension||1200 * 280 * 1000mm|
|Passage Width||550mm (Arm length: 500mm)|
|Passing Direction||Single directional / Bi-directional|
|Power Supply||AC220V/110V, 50/60Hz|
|Operation Voltage||24V DC|
|Operation Temperature||-15 °C - 60 °C|
|Operation Humidity||0 ~ 95% (No freeze)|
|Working Environment||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flow Rate||35-40 people per minute|
|Emergency||Automatic arm drop when power off|
|Communication||Dry contact, Relay signal, RS485|
Easy installing, NO need any professional electrician skills
Fix on ground, connect to power supply will work
Click on images to enlarge